Girl Fight - turkish News columnist Arman takes the gloves against the queen Avsar Entertainment

We said in May that the beauty queen and Entertainment turkish Hulya Avsar was critical. But it was not until recently that people started lining against them in such numbers. And I do not care, not hard.

For example, the prestigious (and usually liberal) columnist Ayse Arman men brought their anti-Avsar attack in late September and said: "I do not belong to the lower class Hulya Avsar downhill!"

This remark came after aSeries of exchanges between the columnist and entertainer Arman loose lips Avsar ago when he started the policy statement that "the Turks, who should have their own state to go ahead and create that effect. Let them live how they want to live. For example , want, when the Kurds to create a Kurdish state ... as is the desire of Turkey to join the European Union. "

When she felt the observation Avsar, riposted Arman, "There are some people in show business, his mouth is zippedBroken! "

Arman added that "Avsar should stick to what is good ... Beauty, acting, singing, funny, -. And how cute, but when it comes to political issues, political issues is particularly serious ... then I say, Hülya. .. Keep away, woman! "

These words, of course, Ms. Avsar excited, and they came back with a salvo of them. "Ayse Arman writes too much about sex in his column. She's Got the game of love, and those on the brain. Well, she also practices what he preaches. YouThe man drew a 'friend of mine - and broke the marriage of the couple. If I go to politics, I will appoint Arman as a "minister of broken marriages happy."

Arman and news column the next day, entitled "Look at this Nasty Talk" Ms. Arman said: "I learned the moral lessons from almost all I know - or at other times The only exception is a Hülya Avsar. .. That with a personal story like you, has nothing to teach me or anyoneother -. in the department of morality, "

Arman sealed ... "I love the readers assume that you expect me to fire Ms. Avsar are not you ...? Well, I'm afraid I'm disappointed ... and let me talk to them in the mud where you belong!"

It is not only newspaper editors who had a field day with Ms. Avsar lately. In the entertainment world to join your colleagues series against them ...

Part 3 - Hülya Avsar becomes feed GossipFor TV shows, interviews

Click on the girls who follow a fully illustrated HTML version of Fight!

Records Music the training day thehouse-ofnight