2010 NFL Week 2 Picks

The NFL Week 2 games are almost there, and if results indicate that a week could be a wild season. For those who have read the article about my Week 1 picks, I play from 2 which were my best bet of the week. Here is a summary of my week 1 results:

NFL first week of the results:

1) Top Pick of the Week 1: -4 Saints over the Vikings. The Saints have struggled with the Vikings defense, but eventually won 14-9, the spread itself.

2) Other Week 1 Pick:-6 Titans over Raiders. This game was not even close. The Titans defeated 38-13, blowing past the distribution and safety of me a perfect 2-0 start to the season. So what are 2 week? Let's take a look.

Earlier this week NFL Pick 2:

Philadelphia Eagles -6 to Detroit Lions. Both teams can play without their Week 1 starting quarterback. Detroit QB Matt Stafford will be for several weeks with an arm injury and starter Kevin Kolb Eagles from sufferingConcussion. The Eagles proved once and for ensuring Mike Vick in this game, and left the Lions without a good offensive weapon, probably will lose 9 or more.

I'll take the Eagles -6 in this game.

Second Week 2 NFL Pick of Interest:

2.5 Bengals against the Ravens. The Ravens are the trendy pick to make this year, and certainly played Cincinnati defense simply terrible first week, however, is the Bengals to go home, and the defense much better thanshowed. I see this as a bargain highest score and the Bengals won the game entirely.

I'll take the Bengals in this 2.5.

So there are my first two picks for NFL Week 2 games. I can not wait to move to 4-0 this season after breaking results the first week.

lyricsscartissue