Yo Gabba Gabba Tour for 2010

Good news, Yo Gabba Gabba fans! DJ Lance Rock and the rest of the crew is on the Toronto Press, Canada September 4, 2010. Mark your calendars and organizers, and make sure you head to the Molson Amphitheatre in Toronto.

Yo Gabba Gabba as a fan, I was surprised and excited knowing that the whole band for a tour and I was thinking about starting leg of their tour somewhere nearby, but unfortunately the producers probably down Toronto winter - not thatthere is something wrong, dass

I saw it with my niece of 18 years, who loves Yo Gabba Gabba! like me and we celebrated with DJ Lance Rock and the rest of the Coachella Festival. It 'been a hell of a good time. I am sad and happy at the same time that the Gabba gang to go back for more children and young at heart to make you happy, but oh dear, I'm not near where I live.

The Yo Gabba Gabba gang is in Canada to 19 in September, their latest work in Canada wouldScotiabank Place in Sanata. On 21, 2010, the gang will fly back to good old America and September) start their American tour stop in Rochester, NY (especially at Rochester Auditorium Theatre.

Well, as evidenced by the friend of children, almost all tour begins Yo Gabba Gabba earlier, the Tour-Toronto, will begin at 02:00 clock and could also end prematurely. His latest program is at 7:00 hours in some cities.

This is a great opportunity for your children to gettogether with other families and watch their favorite TV shows live on stage.

new movie releases Records Music moviesexcomedy