Rateros ((The robbers from Lima, Peru) (1-2010))

"How are you, you, Evens? Asked.

"This has seen him do that, just that I'm just tired, Padre Marcelo," I say.

"Have you seen much, just here in Peru."

"Well," I say, "we all need much luck, if not here, prayers in this quarter from us."

"They stole two years ago," said Rose.

"I'm glad she got off so I pert near their shot, like a bird on a sheet given ten seconds, not jumped into the car and madeWeekend in their time. "

"I'd like to learn to shoot a gun," says the priest.

"It 'easy to learn," I said.

"Sure," Rose says, "does not take much to learn. Come with us next time we go to shoot, Father Marcelo. Have no for each shot, just show them that they have a gun, and that's it."

"Well," says Padre Marcelo. "Sure. I have the time to learn."

"Here, look at the gun" (The empty cartridges from 38 Special and giveThe priests, its heavy).

The four of us are pink, me, the priest, and Carmen, who works at the church at table with us sitting at home, only lunch. Carmen feels the weight of arms. Watch her shine bright blue, we all drink coffee.

"You stay in your home too!" The priest says Carmen.

"Yes, I know, that is," says Carmen.

"Carmen," Pink takes the gun from his hands towards me. "There are so many predators around here, and our Peruviando not help each other. "

"People always talk about this and that people who had stolen and the police do not care one way or another, are in it, no vital infrastructure here in Peru."

"What he means by this, Rosa?" says the priest.

"Thieves", "Rose continues," we saw a few days ago, several went to the streets to beat the man bicycle robbed a woman helped, broke the window with a rock machine, wanted to avenge my husband and fired twoBalls a foot above their heads, and they ran. "

"Thieves do not like being robbed or having their loot to spend to fix a window ..." I talked to everyone.

"These thieves and their gangs are all about," said Carmen.

"Your husband can not fight alone, they come to your place if you tried," said the priest, "is courageous."

This was the Father Marcelo, he can say what he felt most of the time, it was nice to hear that, that has notlove it. It was like me and tried to get everyone, but after a while the robbers began to him in the ass. Everyone agreed that it would be a terrible thing should start flooding the neighborhood, he would quickly sour, not many people had strength enough to stand up to them in the long term. And even if the conversation started something in a joking way, he was serious. It was not very funny, and the priest says the time he was robbed of about eight hundred meters (300 dollars,Apex.) Adopted by terrorists, and again the police are doing little or nothing about it. It was not fun and it was very good or not, and started us all on the table, even if necessary to get the kind of thing was, weights on his chest.

"Worth The thieves do not want to work, so it is in Peru to steal, because the policemen are paid, who look different, they ask, how you want us to look to the thief:" I tell the group reproach.

That is, all. Agree

"Well," the priest says: "I'm fine, go back to church. I liked the beef ribs.

"They were the best roast pork we had last time?" I ask the priest.

"Yes?" Padre Marcelo says, "the pork has more fat on it."

The grandfather clock was about 03.00 clock, beat, 'Well, Rose a fine dinner, "said the priest, standing ready to go.

"Goodbye, pink," he says, and Carmen said: "Thanks for lunch. See you later."

"SeeSee you soon, "said Rose.

It always takes about twenty minutes in Peru say goodbye, I say, smiling at all: it was a good afternoon, a nice dinner with friends, coffee and conversation worthy. That's what life is all about.

Nine and a half clock, seems the window of my room, pink lay in bed, say good night to go up and down the stairs and something to read, I see few people about the park and bring some household items, putting them in the car. I knowParties much. Angel sees them too, and comes from his one bedroom apartment to investigate, he is a security risk, security took a day in the neighborhood. I say: "I do not think", which are predators. And Angel is out of control (and these people who pay no security in any case, like many of the district, on the back that want to download it for free because they are in-between those who pay).

The next afternoon, standing outside theHouse, looking for the ice cream man approaches Angel: "What is on your mind?" I asked Angel.

"Only that robbed the house there last night, and he remembers where the three young bandits.

"Really," I said. I was really tired of hearing about these things, and nobody is doing damn, it was very stale news, but I was curious, of course. It was hard to sleep at night, the concern of the morning if you like what you had before goingSleep. "The owner had two dogs who went two days, the robbers locked the dogs in a room, gave them steak."

"I came here, I'll shoot." I said, but I knew it would come, when Rose and I were not at home, as I shoot, you were talking about anger. 'Well,' I went, "Everyone will get there sooner or later, here are a couple of times over, until we wake up and be vigilantes, who have suffered and we know someone tried a second time, and I "m waitingthe third. But I knew that our home robbery was not as bad as many, I was pert near the apparent surface, where some of the robbers cleaned the whole house. I did not ask if the police felt it was very well known, you are alone.

No: 569 (1-17 - 2010)

daddylittlegirls