Fergie The Dutchess Pop Music CD Review

The exceptionally talented Pop artist Fergie has released her CD entitled The Dutchess. I am very confident and happy to announce that I think fans of both Fergie and pop fans to be happy with this. With the publication of artistic excellence Fergie The Dutchess is in full display as Fergie, once again a brilliant collection of tracks that could very well be her best work so far delivered.

Unfortunately, not every day that I have a CD from an artist, I can just popand comfortably listen to from beginning to end. Usually one or two songs that I can not force themselves just to get through. Absolutely not the case in Dutchess. Every track is enjoyable and was pretty easy for me to listen to from beginning to end.

Fergie is one of those musicians, the ability to have simply convinced of his talent. The kind of artist is truly a pleasure to be able to hear.

Listen and I think you'll agree that the song selection excellentThe production is excellent and Fergie is clearly in good shape.

While the entire album is really very good some of my favorites are track 3 - All That I Got, track 4 - London Bridge, and the length of 12 - Losing My Ground

My choice awards, and [Sore ... as in "Stuck On Repeat '] he is Fergalicious. Great track!

Dutchess Notes:

Fergie The Dutchess originally published September 19, 2006, on Interscope Records label.

CD track list follows:

FirstFergalicious

According Clumsy

Third All That I Got (The Make Up Song) - (with Will.i.am)

London Bridge Quarter

Fifth Base

Sixth Voodoo Doll

Seventh Glamorous - (with Ludacris)

8th Here I Come

Ninth Velvet

10th Big Girls Do not Cry

11 Mary Jane Shoes - (with Rita Marley & The I-Three's)

12 ° Losing My Ground

13 Finally

Personnel include: Fergie (vocals), Rita Marley & The I-Three's (vocals), Will.i.am (rap voice, keyboards,Programming), Ludacris (rap voice), George Pajon Jr. (guitar), Nate Hills (drums, percussion), Jay Anderson (background vocals).

Recording information: Chung King, New York, NY.

mtdbassguitar criminalmindsepisode2