Should I get a Rap Rhyming Dictionary? I say no!

I'll cut to the chase on this: You should not simply Rap-specific Rhyming Dictionary. Period.

Why? You may wonder why I am very familiar with these ... am opposed to all this would not help, rappers, their game? Now it would not be better than a real Rhyming Dictionary.

Here's why: As you say a few words in a rap dictionary, which would not in a regular rhyming dictionary can find is the opposite, almost always true. Rap dictionaries are much too focused on one genre, and thereforetend to rappers who rely on them sound very cliche and worn out to do.

After all, what is one of the most common things people say, on a big rapper? "His rhymes are so original ... '

Unfortunately, many younger rappers follow these dictionaries advice, and at the end sounds just like the thousands of other rappers to show the same thing. If you want to stand out, you have to use common that no one has rhymes ever thought about, and believe me, no rapperI have always heard that rhymed "monochrome" with "melodramatic" has.

Guess what? I have that out of a genuine Rhyming Dictionary.

Words that are not in a real Rhyming Dictionary are original, well you do not understand me wrong. It's just that slang words that are everywhere, and therefore much less likely to sound fresh and original. My advice website: The Real Deal and risk sounding original, rather than follow the masses ...

It's worked for all sizes, and should work for you,to.

Just to put your mind to work, here is a list of words I've never heard a rap:

melodramatic
insidious
monotheistic
undaunted
Jubilation
compare
ubiquitous
Metamorphosis
megalomaniac
ambidextrous

ajjewellfuneralinfo Blockbuster Online