John Fogerty Revival Rock Music CD Review

John Fogerty has released him most recent CD entitled Revival.

It's a rare day indeed that I get a CD from an artist that I can truthfully say does not have a bad track in the bunch. I'm more than happy to announce thatýs exactly what I must say about this one. There simply isnýt a bad one in the bunch. No fillers here at all.

Revival has a pleasantly varied, mix of 12 tracks that are very well written songs by this clearly superb artist. Most of the songs display a lot of the kind emotion that makes for a really great listen. Seemingly drawing from what I can only imagine are him own real life experiences. At different points touching on the most real emotions like love, and the pain of failed relationships can certainly be heard.

Listen to this CD and I believe youýll find there's not much to dis-like about it. The songs are inspired, the production is simply outstanding, and John Fogerty is clearly in top form. So much so that if you're even mildly into Rock music you'll enjoy this CD.

While this entire CD is outstanding some of my favorites are track 1 - Don't You Wish It Was True, track 4 - Broken Down Cowboy, and track 10 - I Can't Take It No More

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 11 - Somebody Help Me. Wow!

Revival Release Notes:

John Fogerty originally released Revival on October 2, 2007 on the Fantasy Records label.

CD Track List Follows:

1. Don't You Wish It Was True

2. Gunslinger

3. Creedence Song

4. Broken Down Cowboy

5. River Is Waiting

6. Long Dark Night

7. Summer Of Love

8. Natural Thing

9. It Ain't Right

10. I Can't Take It No More

11. Somebody Help Me

12. Longshot

Sopranos