Lupe Fiasco - Yoga Flame Freestyle

New freestyle off Enemy Of The State: A Love Story mixtape. Lyrics :::.. ..::: Meditate on the floor, fold your legs to regulate resonant speed Breathing Clear my mind, until they float Dhalsim hit, the game level 8, Hella Good Never big cuz is great, God is therefore not without goats. Is not no fences, gates, see the rams rams, lambs have to skate sheep Brace yourself. Teeth are straight Fix Your Face for petes sake pun birthday cake Fold the flow with room for eight Ororo Munroe, do not do it with rainBills, I do it take to change that cool shit is lame nerd Take that shit to Bang Ya, and you have to make Bang Ya, and you have to change it to melt bang me a ring and take the ring and a bracelet the bracelet Use a chain you see how much I depend on closing the necklace chain to a crane to pull the game through the brain could not be moved only with brains So I had to use some bling drizzy shouts, scream Yezzy Wayne, Jeezy, Ricky, Fifty, Raekwon, Loso Gucci Mane Im notwould sneak my name drop that message to the masses, you can give me chocolate rain You might think my wallet emptied See how far your pocket Thats cuz I hang my bag net assets to net assets basketball football Tell them niggas call it quit Mane But they can not stop the mane to be compelled to watch them drain you will see it as blue as water when I wash my jeans with no whoppers king and king without a shoemaker? and King and I is not got no sewer Bruce Lee, dishwasherClean your pots and pans, these niggas is not got no power spot as soon as I hit it with the powder, then throw em in the shower this nigga than some dial-up, I will be on my broadband slow down These niggas still download.Actual Lu is finished, even up to and USEND ushare, zshare How long will you be there? Finally Damn fast lane dot com for your fam Information Superhighway These niggas is not got no But you can ride my shoulder Like you, I'm sitting in the driver pulled over on the sofa I sit'm Patrick Swayze. You are Whoopi Goldberg Cuz he was a beast and the way that he controls them in peace to Patrick Rest in Peace to the rest Rest in Peace kid stacks to Rap No, rest in peace to Wackness Ya, nigga I is Wacked Baby boy with the glasses tears like a rap Zack Galifianakis black cat, game over nigga thats it-Dhaslim: Yoga Flame Credits Subscribe to B-Winnizle / June Rate, Comment,!

bradandangelinatrue Final Fantasy Versus