How to write a song

Have you ever wished that your song was played on the radio is? Could be. It's not that hard if you know the formula. To follow with a little 'of creativity, a bit' of knowledge, a little luck and a good formula, it could be your next song is one of the biggest hits.

Songwriting is easy for some, and it is very difficult for others. I have actually written songs in his sleep, and immediately after awakening, in writing, as soon as I understood the words to be inPaper.

What I want to discuss here is popular songwriting, like the songs you hear on the radio. A nice pop song, whether rock, country, middle of the road, consists of two things: a catchy melody and some good lyrics.

There is a formula that greatest songwriters used to write great songs. It can be used in the structure of writing a song. Of course, it is music, and art, for which the rules are not hard and fast. But if you want to increase yourPossibility of your song on the radio, is a good starting point.

Here's the formula. Verse, chorus, verse, chorus, bridge, chorus.

She writes that on paper leaving plenty of space between each word, and this will be your script.

Verse

The verse is part of the song, which tells the story, the part that leads the choir. Each verse is usually different, says another part, or adding to the story. In general, explain how youThings that sing in the choir.

Chorus.

The chorus is the part of the song that is repeated after each verse. The lyrics are usually the same each time the chorus comes around. The verse usually leads to the chorus, the chorus is usually paid to listen to. Does it make sense?

Here's an example blades (you did not think that I will do my best, is not it?)

(Verse)

My dog ​​is sick, has a mint

He is mybest friend, do not let the end

(Chorus)

Oh, woe is me can not see

Woe is me, I will never be free

(Verse)

My car broke down just outside the city

It 'was towed in, but it is broken again

(Chorus)

Oh, woe is me can not see

Woe is me, I will never be free

Well, if I stop laughing at my lame song for a minute, I want you to think, if you understand my point. Songwriting is storytelling. TheThe verse tells the problems, the chorus expresses the results or the emotions.

Well, now that you've learned that, facing the bridge. Ah, yes, the song that's more pain and liberation. We need the variety. This is what the bridge is the distraction of the verse and chorus.

The bridge can be a slightly different melody, or it could also have a different rhythm or a different tempo (Elvis' "Suspicious Minds" did a great jobthis technique).

Returning to the lame song and add a bridge:

(Verse)

My dog ​​is sick, has a mint

He's my best friend, do not let the end

(Chorus)

Oh, woe is me can not see

Woe is me, I will never be free

(Verse)

My car broke down just outside the city

It 'was towed in, but it is broken again

(Chorus)

Oh, woe is me can not see

Woe is me, I will never be free

(Bridge)

Tomorrow is a betterDay, I have a new truck on the road

My dog ​​just had a flea it seems, so once again I will live my dreams

(Chorus)

Oh, woe was me, you can not see

Woe was me, but now I'm free

The bridge offers a solution to the problems I had. You do not want to leave the audience on the edge of suicide, you want to give them hope.

Note I also have the text of the chorus. This was done to reflect my new-found joy.

One more thing on formula. You canhowever you want, but most verses and chorus come in lines of 4 So, instead of this:

(Verse)

Oh, woe is me can not see

Woe is me, I will never be free

(Verse)

My car broke down just outside the city

It 'was towed in, but it is broken again

would be:

Oh, woe is me can not see

Woe is me, I will never be free

My car broke down just outside the city

It 'was towed in, but it is broken again

The same goes for the chorus. Also, if youare creative, do it as you want. But for a new songwriter, this gives you some guidelines scratch and start creating your new carving.

Another thing, do not make notes of the melody so high that your fans can not sing. We are certainly all not Stevie Wonder.

criminal minds full episodes DVD Movie Action Animals Documentary