The Top 5 Techno songs from 1990 to 1995

I, in my opinion, the best techno songs recorded 5 1990 to 1995. I like a wide variety of electronic music, so some of these will be better than Rave, Electronic Dance, Trance, Euro Dance, Electronica, House, or perhaps even be classified. Genres are always a little 'too special anyway, and there are too many different classifications. So if the song was at least partly synthetic, and had a pretty good rhythm for dancing, then I didList. Techno songs usually have several different mixes of the same song, so if there is a special version that I like, will be noted on the title of the song.

Here are my top 5 has, in chronological order ...

1 Get ready for this (Orchestral Mix) 2 Unlimited, 1991
This is a staple for every basketball game. If you've never heard this song, I'll be surprised. I always imagine cheerleaders danced to when I hear it. Ten years and later it is still being played. This is exactly the compliment, and I definitely agree. This is a great song, especially the orchestral mix.

2 O Fortuna (Apocalypse Chorus Mix) Apotheosis, 1992
The original classic song O Fortuna is the main theme of the famous chapel of Carl Orff's Carmina Burana. There's another song called apotheosis Obumbrata (a word from the original meaning of the text color in Latin), which is just another variation of this> Song. In fact, my CD radical techno, this version of the song was mistakenly defined as Obumbrata. Whatever it is, is a synthetic narcotic agreement of a classical piece already surprising.

3 Swamp Thing (Radio Mix) from the grid, 1993
I've always loved the banjo music. Especially songs like this and Dueling Banjos, where he played a lot of fast notes. They do not usually get to hear something in dance music, so if youto do this is a real treat.

Da Funk Daft Punk 4, 1995
Since radio was originally conceived as an individual to publish first, and then appeared on albums Homework Daft Punk. The music video is about a boy with a dog's head, and a cast on his leg, on the New York area crutches with a boom box playing the song. It 'a nice little story, and it's worth seeing at least once. It 'surely the best song by Daft Punk.

Cotton Eye Joe Rednex 5, 1995
Idanced to this song many times. I've never really been a great fan of country music, but surely the gap. I like the mixture of traditional folk instruments such as plastic with banjo and violin. Then again I've always loved the mix of live instruments with plastics.

A few others that I have been considered for the list: Sesame treet Smart E, 1992, and The Sign Ace of Base 1994

If you take or do not agree with me, it is indisputable thatThe techno music is one of the most influential genres are, and a dance is not dance without them.

Movie Major Animals Documentary Lyrics Singles