Movie Review: Predators (2010)

One thing is certain in this film. It is not as good as the first (Arnold), or a 2 (Danny Glover) for that matter. From the looks of it, this was done when, in a quick way to make money from a dying brand.

Synopsis: Eight people awake in freefall, parachuting down into a jungle. (Similar to Predator 1) None of them knows how they got there and why. All I know is that hold them together likely to survive. Eventually you run into a mutantPig-like animal with fangs come more from the head. In principle, one could do the math here. All but a few die and the people before the predators. The end ~

Despite the predictability of the film there are many funny parts. At one point the main character face to face with a big, bad boys is crying, his face, "Come here, I'm here, get me Kill me now!" Just like Arnold in the first film. I laughed and then laughed again.

Surprisingly, his careerLawrence Fishburn die apparently makes a very funny cameo as the traditional "bad-ass, who have learned to survive and what he can say, 'type character. He tried to double cross of the survivors and ends up dying. I feel like I am too, but seriously give, just looking at the DVD menu, I told you, everything that happens in this film.

Poor quality and very predictable. Fortunately, this was free, so no harm for my portfolio or self-esteem.

~ ~ Do a 3.5/10Rent at your own risk and do not be afraid to go to the bathroom without stopping the movie. Do not miss him.

MTD Bass Guitar santana guitar heaven