Background Music For Videos - Make Your Own Music For Your Videos

I had a lot of trouble finding good background music for the videos I was making until I found a program that you can use to make your own music and now I don't have to worry about breaking copyright laws either.

When I first started making my own videos I didn't really know anything about copyright infringement or about any of the copyright laws until I submitted a video on YouTube.com and received one of those copyright infringement warning messages. After reading on some of the websites about these laws I started to think about other ways I can get music for my videos, I never really though about making my own.

I assumed you would need to either be musically minded or a be a musician to use music making software but when I done some research on Dubturbo which is a music beat maker program I was actually pretty shocked at how easy it looked to make your own music.

So I started making my own music for videos I was making and turns out everyone I show really liked the videos and the music. Now I make background music for videos and games for a small fee which makes me think I could start making a living from making music beats for people as a business of some kind. But for now it is just for fun and some spare cash here and there.

If you have ever put a video on YouTube.com or any video sharing website that has someone elses music in it did you know you could be breaking the law? If you don't want to receive a nasty email like I did then I recommend you check out music making software or try and use your own music in some way.

criminal minds full episodes Movie Comedy Movie Major